SystemMen - How to check a DKIM core key record is correct? When you add a new domain to the mail server, you will have to set up SPF, DKIM, DMARC records for that domain.
However, there are times when you will set DKIM failed, though you have successfully done it before. So how to check if a DKIM core key record is correct?
Check DKIM core key record before configure DNS record
Before you create a DKIM record on DNS public. You can check if it is correct. How will we do it?
You visit the following website. Scroll down to
Check a DKIM Core Key Record.
In this box, copy the contents of your DKIM record to it and click
If you receive a message
This is a valid DKIM key record as image below, your record is correct.
Conversely, if it reports an error, you will have to find the error and fix the DKIM record until it succeeds.
Although it is a small trick, however, it helps you a lot in managing an email system.
Personally, I have trouble a few times with the DKIM record, even though I have successfully configured it before.If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
If you appreciate what we share in this blog, you can support us by:
- Stay connected to: Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | YouTube
- Subscribe email to recieve new posts from us: Sign up now.
- Start your own blog with SSD VPS - Free Let's Encrypt SSL ($2.5/month).
- Become a Supporter - Make a contribution via PayPal.
- Support us by purchasing Ribbon Lite Child theme being using on this website.
We are thankful for your support.